We have designed a set of guidelines for promoting Classic Affiliates brands, in order to be compliant with the new regulations by UKGC & ASA for affiliate marketing.
Kindly ensure that these mandatory rules are followed whilst promoting any Classic Affiliates brands
- Every casino review must include either an “18+” or a “no under 18s” logo/text.
- We recommend that you use the banners/landing pages/any other creatives designed by us (available in your affiliate account) for promotions, in order to avoid any violation of the aforementioned regulations.
- Any self-designed creative(s) must contain an “18+” and a “begambleaware” logo, and must be approved by your Affiliate Manager before being used.
- The review must not contain any creative(s)/content which may be appealing to children (or anyone below 18 years of age).
- Please mention the short salient terms of each offer that you promote. This should be placed right below the offer or offer image.
- Please include a link to the detailed T&C’s for the offer that you are promoting. This should be placed in a prominent and clearly visible space, and should be just one click away to the casino lobby/T&Cs page.
- The reviews should not be misleading.
The inclusion of phrases such as “get rich”/”make money”/”earn money”, glamorizing the gambling world, conveying that the player will make money or any such promises/tempting phrases should be strictly avoided.
- The offer being promoted on the review page must be valid (active). If the offer is no longer valid, you are required to update to the latest offer right away.
Please reach out to your Affiliate Manager for any assistance.
Failure to follow the above guidelines may result in deactivation of your affiliate account.
For more information, check here.